- Promptly address client notices
- Quick staff accessibility
- Automated email reminders
- Multi Lingual staff
- Individualized client attention
- 24 hour email and call turnaround
Wide Range of Services
- Comprehensive service listing
- Foreign tax compliance and filing
- Turnkey accounting services
- Advanced QuickBooks consulting
- Advanced consulting services
Breadth of Industries
- Broad knowledge
- Considerable expertise
- Understand industry specific issues
- Monitor trends and regulations
Why Krishnan Company?
- Fixed fee pricing
- Bundling of services
- No hidden costs
- Notification of non-fixed fee services
- Continuous analysis and counsel
- Year round tax planning
- Specialized advice
- Internal process improvements
- Communicate new rules and changes
- Periodic status updates and reminders
Data and Records
- Securely digitize data
- Firewall and password protection
- Daily data backups
- Shredding of sensitive documents
- Secure storage of all documents
- CPA firm licensing
- Individual licensing
- Peer review by the State Board of Accountancy
- Annual 40 hour continuing education and training
Choose the BEST CPA
Choose the BEST CPA
Background: Get to know your accountant ask them about their qualifications and areas of expertise.
Experience: Does the accountant possess sufficient experience working with small or mid-sized businesses? Small business issues are unique and therefore, it is better to work with CPAs that are experienced with your business type and size.
Services: Does the accountant offer all of the services you need? A CPA is trained in various areas of planning and advice. Think long term, not just what you need today, but what you may need tomorrow!
Technology: How technologically savvy is the accountant? Technology enables accuracy and efficiencies. Choose a CPA that uses technology to their advantage so you can benefit.
Certification: CPAs are distinguished from other accountants by strict personal and firm licensing requirements. Find out if your accounting practitioner is certified and licensed. Not all accountants are CPAs!
Practice: Choose an accountant whose practice areas are broad enough to meet your needs, yet sufficiently focused enough to not be distracted by diverse business interests.
Access: Finally is your practitioner or their staff easily accessible? A good support staff ensures prompt service. Inquire about the practice and their staff.