As a small business owner, do you wonder?
- My revenues are growing but my profits are not
- How do I create a budget and measure against the budget
- I have grown my business and would like to sell it at some point. Are the financial records ready for due diligence?
- We need help managing key assets including staff, cash, accounts receivables
- We need meaningful and accurate financial statements to meet internal and external reporting due dates
- We are struggling for cash. Do we have enough cash to manage current operations?
- We are growing and cash flow is tight. Should we obtain a bank loan and if so how much
In today's competitive business environment every company small or large need proper advice and guidance regularly. As a small business owner, one already has too many priorities to juggle. An outsourced part-time CFO provides a logical answer. It's a smart way to get expert financial and operational advice and the management you need at a fraction of the ongoing cost of additional and costly executive staff.
|Here is what you get by hiring Krishnan Company as your part-time CFO|
|Train and Manage your in-house accounting team|
|Budgeting and Forecasting|
|Cash Flow Analysis|
|Financial Analysis and Reporting|
|Bank Account Reconciliations and Month-End Closings|
|Accounting Software Systems and Controls|
|Monthly Review of Key Performance Indicators, Benchmarking and Trend Analysis|
|Assistance Obtaining Financing from Banks|
|Analysis of Equipment Purchases and Other Expansions|
|Mergers and Acquisitions Assistance|
|Review and Management of Compliance Issues|
|Tax Savings Strategies|